Start date: Feb 15th, 2019
Location: Mentougou district, Beijing
– The schools under this program are all government owned public primary schools and middle schools in Mentougou district, Beijing. Mentougou (门头沟) is a district in western Beijing, it has gained popularity as a tourist destination in recent years for its beautiful natural sights and lower living cost compared to central Beijing.
What are the teaching conditions?
– Student age range: Primary school 8–12 years old / middle school 13–15 years old.
– Class size: 25 – 40 students per class, varies on grade level.
– Class length: 40 minutes – 1 hour.
– Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 08:00am – 16:30pm, 20 teaching hours per week.
– Curriculum: Every school follows the national curriculum for English classes, which includes: speaking, listening, writing and reading. Textbooks for learning English as a second language are included and Teachers create their own lesson plans according to the curriculum.
– Training: 1 – 2 days’ orientation training provided.
How to apply?
– If you are from native speaking country, you got BA degree and TEFL/ two year full time experience, you can send your CV, copies of your BA degree and your profile photo to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary & Benefits
Your salary and benefits?
– Net Base Salary: RMB 14,500
– Housing: Shared 2-bedroom apartment.
– Lunch provided on worked days
– Airfare Bonus (Round trip): RMB 8000 once fulfilled the contract.
– Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa in China.
– Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
– On boarding: Ground service assistance.
– Contract Completion Bonus: 5,000 RMB.
– Public Holiday: All Chinese public holidays paid off.
– Annual Holiday: Around 45-50 days’ summer holiday which is half paid and apartment can be provided.
– Insurance provided
Who are we looking for?
– Female English teachers from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa with clear accent
– Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above
– Hold a TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.