1. About the school!
Modern Montessori International (MMI) London is a world leader in Montessori Education. MMI Vietnam (Binh Duong Branch) is our first school in Vietnam.
The core programmes of MMI is the time tested Montessori programmes. MMI infuses the traditional Montessori environment with modern development in Earl
– Responsible for care and education of a group of children
– Plan and implement school curriculum
– To ensure a well-run and purpose programme
– Work closely with parents in the education of their children
– To fulfil all requirements for programme implementation such as Preparing and attending Parent-Teacher Meeting, lesson planning, reporting children’s progress etc.
– To carry our school activities such as field trip, children concert etc.
– To ensure proper recording of all activities including maintaining children portfolio, preparing annual curriculum review etc.
– To attend all meetings and company events
– To be the lead teacher in an international programme’s class and a subject teacher in bilingual/other programmes (if required)
– To carry out all assignments from MMI Management
3. How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, don’t hesitate to send your CV, photo of your BA and your headshot photo to the email address:
y Childhood Education. This combination offers the best of both world to the education of young children.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: $1,500
- Housing allowance on top
- Health insurance provided
- All the national, public holiday and school break paid
- Student age: 2 – 6 years old
- 2 teaching assistants in each class
- Medium class size of 15 – 20 kids/class
- Working hours: 40 hours/week, Mon – Fri schedule
- 2 days off on Saturday and Sunday
- ESL teachers come from Native Speaker Countries
- BA in Early Childhood Education should be prefered
- At least two year experience
- Under 40 years old
- Start day: August 2019